Flooring is used in the metallurgical, chemical, shipbuilding, Oil and Gas, automotive industry, on industrial engineering installations, power, the development of mineral deposits in the regeneration and construction:
- construction of industrial platforms or racks;
- load-bearing flooring or fencing;
- navigating bridges;
- service platforms;
- and various staircases: safety, spiral, indoor;
- warehouse, racking stairs;
- transport warehouse terminals;
- railway terminals;
- bridge, walkway staircases;
- staircases for garage service platforms;
- fire escape stairs;
- dirt-guard systems;
- staircases used in steel structures of various application, etc..
So far, the bar grating is an effective substitute for a number of industrial flooring. An optimum combination of cost/quality/appearance factors makes the bar grating popular and widely used. The industrial use of bar grating results in the overall reduction of construction and operational costs.
Bar grating products ensure:
- High load-bearing capacity together with an optimum light weight at an equal ultimate load (e. g., compare that of solid metal deck or expanded metal sheets);
- easy and fast installation / removal of structures without welding, using the mounting tools only;
- good ventilation and light conductivity (e. g., bar grating used in multi-level warehouse premises allow the free movement of loading equipment. Moreover, the owner can save money on additional air conditioning or lighting);
- reliable and safe walking and storage of goods in technically dangerous or open areas (during rain or snow);
- state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques are used in production;
- the gratings can be customized as it regards shapes and sizes.